Local Adjustments are a means for the photographer to enrich his images.
The development of photos with PhotoLab is based on the Global processing of the image. The most powerful tools then make it possible to carry out most of the photo processing. The photographer implements the Local Adjustments for adding desired creativity or improved readability. This procedure can be confusing for the user coming from other software.
PhotoLab Local Adjustments offers four types of masks:
* Brush is used to paint the retouching mask
* Auto Mask is used like the brush while detecting the edges of the subject
* Graduated Filter simulates the effect of graduated filters placed in front of the optics
* Control Point makes touch-ups on similar pixels in the collected area
* as well as Eraser
* the “Complete Reset” command removes ALL masks
* and a help window with the central “?“
This tutorial will be updated in December.
< Going to old version >
TuToDxO.com – All rights reserved – tous droits réservés