The Copy / Selective Paste is accessible via the right click.
– Copy (all) current correction settings (Ctrl+ Shift+ C / Shift+ Cmd+ C)
– Paste (only) the selected corrections (Ctrl+ Alt+ V / Alt+ Shift+ Cmd+ V)
This feature plays the same role as a preset that would only be created for this occasion.
– “Paste all corrections” works like a global preset
– “Paste selected corrections” has the behavior of a partial preset
The animation of the checkboxes of the Selective Pasting table makes it possible to distinguish the proposed corrections from the original image. Only those boxes with a value other than 0 (Off) are checked.
The user then has two choices
– Checked corrections are applied to the destination image. They overwrite the current values
– The correction values whose box is unchecked are kept as they are, whether they are active or inactive.
A particularity of the function is to force the states not taken into account on the image initiating the copy.
– The colors have been modified with the HSL wheel on the reference image
– The vibrance has previously been corrected on the targetimage
– Apply Selective Paste without modifying any proposal applies HSL color correction to the destination image while maintaining the previously performed vibrance correction (the “Color enhancement” box not being active in the selection table)
– Force (check) the “Color enhancement” box applies the value 0 (Off) to the vibrancy of the destination image
A derivative use provides, at a glance, of the functions implemented.
– Copy current correction settings (Ctrl+ Shift+ C / Shift+ Cmd+ C)
– Selective Paste without changing image the selected corrections (Ctrl+ Alt+ V / Alt+ Shift+ Cmd+ V)
TuToDxO.com – All rights reserved – tous droits réservés.